7 Months Pregnant and Busy

/
0 Comments
28 weeks. Eeeeee! It's moving so quickly. 



Feels like just yesterday I was in Napa Valley with my family, getting excited about entering my 2nd trimester. Now I'm in the 3rd trimester and counting down the weeks until I get to meet our Little Man. 

28 weeks has brought about a few new symptoms. Low back pain. More insomnia. Less comfortable sleep. But it's all worth it! (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
Another weird thing is the pregnancy dreams. Last week I dreamt that my husband and I left the hospital after delivering, went home for three days, then went back to the hospital to get our baby. When the doctors brought him out, we were surprised to see that he looked nothing like us! A clearly Hispanic baby with dark eyes and hair. Haha. We took him home anyways. Didn't even question it. Strange!

Who remembers being 28 weeks pregnant? What symptoms or dreams were you experiencing?

W.I.P. of the Week

At September's meeting of the South Florida Quilt Guild we talked about Victoria Findlay Wolfe's book 15 Minutes of Play. I was so intrigued by this idea. I went straight home to try it out. Now I am hooked. This week I've spent 15 minutes  more like 45 minutes piecing together scraps from my bin. I absolutely love the results. I've decided to make 11" square blocks to cut up in the future. Haven't decided on the pattern yet but I'm thinking of a mini quilt with half square triangles. Piecing together scraps haphazardly is addicting!








You may also like

No comments: