Good Bye 2010- You Were Great!

/
0 Comments
It's been a while since I posted anything... 2 years to be exact. But, since no one actually knows this blog exists yet, I guess there's no one to apologize to ;) 

In the last few hours of 2010, I can think of nothing better than to do a recap of the year! Take a look!

I GOT MARRIED!! 


Went to Colorado on my honeymoon. And went mountain biking!



Saw the beautiful trees in Philly.


Won the NSSLHA Knowledge Bowl at the ASHA Convention... and $200!

Got to celebrate my birthday in Philly with my friends :)


And finished (almost) my Master's program.


Yep, 2010 was a great year. One for the books. Now, onto 2011. Anyone setting any goals for the new year?

Here are mine:
1. Lose 20 lbs.
2. Get a job after graduation
3. Be a better wife :)















You may also like

No comments: